Minglewood Hall Box Office Info / Ticket Policy
- The Box Office is located in the Atrium of Minglewood Plaza.
- Box Office Hours are Weekdays from 11am-3pm.
- The Box Office is open on show days at 4pm unless specified otherwise (please refer to each event for specific details)
- Show in 1884 Lounge, which have the Box Office open, will open 1hr before stated Door time.
Minglewood Ticketing Fees
- There is a $3 minimum Facility Fee on all orders
- Box Office &/or Phone is always the cheapest way to order at a $3 total fee
- Additional Fees: Website orders have the facility fee+Ticket Fly fee+CC processing, USPS add an additional $2.50 per order
Minglewood Hall Ticket Disclaimer
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS – NO EXCHANGES.
- Minglewood Hall is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Each person, regardless of age, must have an admission ticket.
- Ticket price includes all applicable fees.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed inside of Minglewood Hall.
- No outside beverages, foods, chairs or any other items that may be of harm to any persons at anytime are allowed inside Minglewood Hall. Minglewood Hall reserves the right to refuse any items that could be of questionable cause.
- Minglewood Hall camera policy is point and click cameras only. No video, flash or professional (detachable lens) cameras allowed. Additional restrictions may apply.
- The HOLDER of this ticket expressly assumes all risk incident to the event, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event and agrees that all participates, sanctioning bodies, and all employees, agents, officers, and directors of Minglewood Hall, its’ affiliates and subsidiaries are herby released from any and all claims arising from the event, including claims of negligence.
- Minglewood Hall reserves the right to refuse admission or reject any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly or hazardous to others or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein. Any such refusal or ejection may be without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price. Minglewood Hall reserves the right to add or change rules.
- HOLDER grants the right to Minglewood Hall and its agents the right to use HOLDER’s image and/or likeness in connection with any live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of this event.
- NO RE ENTRY